Delivery & Returns
Processing and Delivery Information
FREE DELIVERY OVER £50.00*
We offer FREE standard delivery on orders over £50.00,*U.K. only. Orders must contain £50.00 of physical products.
STANDARD 48 HOUR TRACKED DELIVERY £5.00
- Order processing takes 1-2 working days and delivery time will begin as soon as your order leaves our warehouse
- Delivery will be made by Royal Mail Tracked 48 within 2-3 working days (subject to any events that are beyond our reasonable control) of receipt of your order. Orders to more remote areas of the UK, such as Highlands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland etc., may take a day or two longer due to their geographical location.
- All deliveries must be signed for.
- Deliveries can only be made to the UK. We are unable to accept any orders for delivery to Eire or any other address outside of the UK.
- Leatherman.co.uk is closed on all bank holidays. No orders will be processed on these days.
You may, within 14 working days of receipt of your order, return any item in its unused, original condition for a full refund. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the product(s) in accordance with our Refund Policy set out below.
If you wish to return items, you must email us immediately. You must also return the products to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk. If you are returning a product to us, you are responsible for paying for the return of the goods and its safe delivery and have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the product(s) whilst they are in your possession. We therefore recommend using a tracked, insured delivery method. If you fail to comply with this obligation we may have right of action against you for compensation.
Christmas Returns Policy
Items purchased between 10th December and 24th December 2018 can be returned until 31st January 2019.
- Item must be in a re-saleable condition and in their original packaging
- Customers should have a proof of purchase
- Items should be returned by secure post and must include a completed “Returns Form” that was attached to the original delivery note.
- Items can be refunded or exchanged up to 31st January 2019
- Refunds will exclude the original shipping costs
Products should be returned to the following address and include written details of the reason for return;
Whitby & Co (UK) Ltd (Leatherman Returns)
Canal Head North
If you are returning the product because it is defective please return it to us, along with a covering letter. The covering letter should include the following;
- Your name and address
- Mobile telephone number
- Email Address
- Place and date of purchase
- Details of the defect. Please do not include sheaths or pouches as these are not covered under the warranty
When returning the product, please ensure that is securely packaged. We advise to send it via a secure method (i.e. Royal Mail Special Delivery or MyHermes (www.myhermes.co.uk) as we cannot be held responsible for products that do not reach us.
Upon receipt we will examine the returned product and either repair or replace the product under Leatherman’s’ 25 year warranty if a fault is found.
We regret that we are unable to send out replacement parts as all repairs need to be carried out by an authorised Leatherman Technician
Defective products should be returned to the following address and include written details of the reason for return;
Whitby & Co (UK) Ltd (Leatherman Warranty)
Canal Head North